Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions on which we supply liquified petroleum gas cylinders (LPG Cylinders) to you when you place an order and purchase LPG Cylinder(s) either through our ADNOC Distribution app or WhatsApp Ordering channel (collectively referred to as the “Applications”). By using any of the Applications to place your order, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use either of them to purchase LPG Cylinder(s).
When we say “we”, “ADNOC Distribution”, “us” or “ours”, we are talking about Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution PJSC, duly organized under the laws of Abu Dhabi whose postal address is P.O. Box 4188, Al Salam Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. When we say "Customer", “you” or “yours” we are talking about you, our customer or potential customer.
If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions or would like to know more about the product or our service, please call us at 800 300.
- To avail the ordering and delivery of LPG Cylinder(s):
a) via the ADNOC Distribution app, the Customer must download and be registered on the ADNOC Distribution app; and
b) via the WhatsApp Ordering channel, the Customer must have a WhatsApp account (else you can download the application onto your smartphone for free). The Customer can place their orders by sending a message over WhatsApp to this number 800 300. Kindly note that any other customer queries including those relating to post-sales support received via WhatsApp message on this number will not be entertained. The Customer will need to call the 800 300 number to speak to a representative.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you, on the relevant Application which you have used to place your order, with confirmation of your order, and provide you with details such as an order number, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this via a notification on the relevant Application which you have used to place your order and we will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or because we are prevented, hindered or delayed from performing the delivery of the product due to an event beyond our reasonable control.
- ADNOC Distribution reserves the right to refuse to deliver LPG Cylinder(s) for any reason.
- While we will do our best to ensure that your product(s) is delivered within the estimated time, this is only an estimate as it is based on multiple factors such as the number of delivery trucks we have on the road on a particular day as well as events outside our control (e.g. inclement weather or other natural disaster, traffic conditions, or labour or trade dispute) resulting in delivery delays.
- For any delays in delivery (120 mins or longer after the quoted delivery time window has passed), the Customer may cancel their order and we will not charge you for the product. In no circumstances shall ADNOC Distribution be liable for delay or any damages or losses sustained by the Customer as a result of such estimate not being met.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery, the order will be automatically cancelled and the Customer will receive a notification on the relevant Application which you have used to place your order. In such circumstances, we will not charge you for the product, and you may proceed to place a new order on any of the Applications.
- LPG Cylinder(s) delivery is only available in the serviceable areas of Abu Dhabi only. If the area is not within the serviceable zone, the Customer can pick up the LPG Cylinder(s) at the nearest service station selling LPG Cylinders subject to stock availability. Find a ADNOC Distribution service station in your area with the Service Station locator on ADNOC Distribution's website. You may wish to call us at 800 300 to check on the opening hours of the service station of your choice.
- The price of the product(s) ordered (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated either on your order form (if ordered via the ADNOC Distribution app) or in the WhatsApp message received (if ordered via the WhatsApp Ordering channel). Installation of the LPG Cylinder(s) which you have purchased is included in the delivery fee.
- Customers can pay for their purchased LPG Cylinder(s):
a) either by Credit Card, Debit Card, ADNOC Wallet or Cash on Delivery for orders placed via the ADNOC Distribution app; or
b) Cash on Delivery for orders placed via the WhatsApp Ordering channel.
- LPG Cylinder(s) purchased by you through any of the Applications will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us. You will own the liquified petroleum gas and the gas cylinder which stores the liquified petroleum gas itself (if you have opted to also purchase the cylinder), once we have received payment in full of all sums due and / or owing in respect of the products, including any delivery charges.
- By ordering LPG Cylinder(s) via any of the Applications and arranging for its delivery to your doorstep, and to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of the UAE, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ADNOC Distribution, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advisors, advertising / promotion agencies, as well as their directors, officers, advisors and employees ("Indemnified Party") from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages and expenses of any kind arising from or in connection with: (a) accident, death or injury to any Indemnified Party or any other third party; and (b) damage to the property of any Indemnified Party or other third party, that arises from the negligent act or omission of the Customer or the Customer's wilful misconduct.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws of the UAE, ADNOC Distribution shall not be liable for any: (a) damage to the Customer's propertyor the property of a third party; and (b) accident, death or injury of the Customer, arising from or in connection with ADNOC Distribution's provision of the services including the delivery and installation of the LPG Cylinder(s) in the Customer's residence unless such damage, accident, death or injury is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill in which case we will either repair the damage and / or pay you compensation.
- ADNOC Distribution reserves the right to at its discretion change these Terms and Conditions, suspend, extend and / or terminate this service at any time, without prior notice.
- If what you have bought is faultyor is not functional due to a manufacturing defect, you have the right to get the LPG Cylinder(s) replaced or, if your faulty product can't be replaced, to get a refund of the price you paid for the LPG Cylinder(s) including delivery costs. You must return the LPG Cylinder(s) in person at the nearest service stations within fourteen (14) days after your receipt of the defective LPG Cylinder(s).
- Kindly note that the following issues / problems will not constitute “manufacturing defects” and will not entitle you to any replacement:
a) Defects arising from normal wear and tear;
b) Defects resulting from any unauthorised alteration or repair of the LPG Cylinder(s);
c) Damages to the LPG Cylinder(s) caused by misuse or abuse; and
d) Damage from failure to operate or install the LPG Cylinder(s) in terms of the manufacturer’s instructions.
- These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the UAE. The Courts of Abu Dhabi will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any provision in these Terms and Conditions which is illegal, void or unenforceable will apply with whatever deletion or modification necessary so that the provision is legal, valid and enforceable, and if such deletion or modification is not possible in whole or in part, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent only of such illegality, voidness or unenforceability and such illegality, voidness or unenforceability will not invalidate any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.