Online application for Abu Dhabi residents
Customers are encouraged to use the online application, as a faster and more convenient way to get the card.
To apply for a five-year valid Rahal e-Gas card, Emiratis need to present the following documents:
- Emirates ID
- Original copy of Family Book (For UAE families only)
- Proof of residency: choice of one of the following documents proving they are residents of Abu Dhabi - either the latest copy of the water and electricity bill or a certificate or original copy of Tawtheeq.
To apply for a one year valid Rahal e-Gas card, Expat residents need to present the following documents:
- Emirates ID
- Original copy of spouse/child visa (for expat families only)
- Proof of residency: choice of one of the following documents proving they are residents in Abu Dhabi - either latest copy of water and electricity bill/certificate or original copy of Tawtheeq.
Once the online application is completed and approved, customers will receive SMS to visit the nearest service station or Rahal Centre and collect the card by presenting the applicant’s original Emirates ID.
Click here to apply
You need the following in order to make an online request:
1. An internet connection
2. A PC/Mac computer with an up to date browser. You may also use mobile devices such as iOS phones/tablets (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and Android phones/tablets to make this request.