The franchise package
We offer our franchise to a series of select investors and support them through every step of their journey. We have designed a comprehensive franchising package to help you through every stage of your business. Get ready to enjoy added paybacks when you become an ADNOC Distribution franchisee.
What we offer:
- Franchise license: the franchise will grant you the rights to own and operate within the specified space; You will be granted the rights to use the franchise brands & trademarks in line with the franchise obligations; You will be granted the rights to use the intellectual property, operating methods and systems
- Business manuals: You will be provided with copies of the relevant operating manuals that will help make a success of the business and ensure the highest possible operating standards; These manuals are updated regularly and managed under a strict QA process
- Training & opening support: Initial training to prepare you to run the franchise successfully from day one; Access to training materials to train your own staff to provide the best possible service to customers; A planned opening marketing campaign to open the business with impact
- IT solution: Our hardware and software is designed to help you run your business efficiently
- Marketing materials & promotions: Posters, display stand and point of sale (PoS) materials and other related marketing materials will be provided; Shop and product promotions will be run on regular basis to attract sales and will be supported by the required marketing materials
- Shop fitting & signage assistance: These include specifications and recommended vendors for exterior and interior signage, needed to attract customers to the site and encourage sales; C-store equipment, refrigeration, and fittings; Food service or bakery modules;
- Business materials: uniforms, business stationery, shop materials
Our franchising experts will provide ongoing business support:
- Regularly visit your site in order to provide an opportunity for review, analysis and advice and guidance on your business.
- Undertake a continual programme of research to ensure that you are kept up to date with developments in the market place and have the products and the marketing strategy to keep your business thriving.
- Commitment to maintaining and further developing the franchise brand and image and providing regular communications on relevant information
- Create the ‘Franchisee Forum’ to promote two way communications.
- Ongoing business consultancy to help keep you on track including feeding back results from ‘Mystery Motorist’ and marketing campaign performance.