ADNOC

The Company’s paid-up share capital is AED 1 billion, divided into 12.5 billion shares, each with a nominal value of AED 0.08.

 

As of 30 September 2020, our parent company, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, owned 80% of our outstanding shares. The remaining 20% owned by others.