We believe that our leading market position, our extensive fuel distribution infrastructure, the strength of our brand, and the support of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), our our majority shareholder, contribute to our success.
We organize our business into two main segments:
Retail segment (B2C):Retail Fuel: which owns and operates 382 domestic locations as of 31 December 2019. We are the only operator of retail fuel stations in Abu Dhabi and a dominant operator in the Northern Emirates. We have expanded presence in UAE and now operate six fuel service stations in neighboring Dubai emirate as of 31 December 2019. We are the only fuel provider to operate in all seven emirates, as well as having two stations located in Saudi Arabia. We are also active in the retail sale of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG) and automotive lubricants.
- Retail non-fuel, which comprises convenience stores located at fuel service stations, as well as value added services such as car washes and lube changes. ADNOC Distribution is the UAE’s largest convenience store retailer by number of stores.
- Allied Services:
- Rental properties: which manages and leases retail space within our service stations. Our tenants occupy more than 900 properties, offering quick service restaurants and supplementary products and services including banking and automobile insurance. Major tenants include well-known global brands such as McDonald’s, Starbucks, KFC, Subway and Burger King.
- Vehicle Inspection: Our 26 vehicle inspection centers are the only authorized providers of government-mandated annual vehicle inspections in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Commercial segment (B2B):
- Corporate, which markets, distributes and sells refined petroleum products, including gas oil (diesel), gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and our proprietary Voyager lubricants, and other products to commercial, industrial, and government customers throughout the UAE, and exports our Voyager lubricants to international distributors.
- Aviation, which provides fuel distribution services and aircraft refueling operations to ADNOC’s civil aviation customers. In addition, we also sell aviation fuel, and provides refueling and related services, to strategic aviation customers in the UAE.