Fuel up and fly off
Don't miss out! Refuel at any ADNOC service station and enter our draw for a chance to win a pair of return flight tickets with Etihad Airways! 14 winners selected every week! T&Cs apply
HOW TO ENTER
Simply text your name and the code on your receipt to 2772 and enter our weekly draw for a chance to win a pair of return flight tickets anywhere on the Etihad Airways network. Upgrade to premium service, super 98 fuel or pay with your ADNOC wallet and we'll upgrade our lucky winners to Business class.
Use the location finder below to find your nearest ADNOC fueling station
Getting your current location...
Terms and Conditions
1. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local UAE time on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00:01am (UAE local time) on 10th April 2019 and closes at 23.59pm (UAE local time) on 5th June 2019 (Promotion Period).
2 Eligibility to enter
2. Entry is open to persons located in the UAE with a UAE sim and who are aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants), excluding active members (directors, management, employees, and contracted workers) of ADNOC Distribution (The Promoter).
3. Each Eligible Entrant will be identified through a unique mobile number.
3 Entry into the raffle
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase for a minimum of AED 50 (Minimum Threshold) any type of fuel (91, 95 or 98), from any ADNOC service station in the UAE. The minimum purchase amount of AED 50 excludes the charge for flex services (AED 10).
5. A single raffle code will be generated and printed on the customer’s fuel receipt if their purchase is made during the Promotion Period and above the Minimum Threshold (Eligible Code).
6. In the event of a technical malfunction that prevented the issuance of an Eligible Code, the customer can still enter the draw by manually submitting a form signed by the station’s manager.
7. The Eligible Entrant must register their Eligible Code by sending an SMS to 2772. The Eligible Entrant bears the cost of sending this SMS.
8. The Eligible Entrant is responsible for entering the Eligible Code correctly.
9. The Eligible Code is valid until 23:59pm of the day preceding the day of the next scheduled draw.
10. Only the first Eligible Code submitted per Eligible Entrant per transaction day (00:01am UAE to 23:59pm UAE) will be accepted and entered into the next scheduled draw.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
12. Each Eligible Code will be valid for one entry only and will not be valid for future entries.
13. Each eligible code will be valid for 30 days or till the end of the campaign – whichever comes first.
14. By registering their Eligible Code, each Eligible Entrant agrees to receive additional promotional materials from ADNOC Distribution, Etihad Airways and their affiliates. Where Eligible Entrants do not want to receive such materials, they may opt out.
4 Drawing of entries
15. The draw will take place once every Wednesday during the Promotion Period. The first draw will occur on 17th April 2019 and the last draw will occur on 3rd July 2019.
16. 14 winners will be selected during each draw (Winner). The winners will be drawn from the pool of registered Eligible Codes.
17. The results of each draw are final.
5 The prize
18. Each winner will receive a prize including a return ticket for two people, to any destination on Etihad operated services (excluding codeshare flights) departing from Abu Dhabi, valid for 1 year after issuance. In addition, a chauffeur service will be offered to and from Abu Dhabi airport.
19. The class of the two return tickets will depend on the type of the fuel and service purchased during the transaction on which the Eligible Code has been issued. Winners whose Eligible Code was generated from a premium transaction (premium 91, 95, or 98, self-service 98 or fuel purchased via the ADNOC wallet) will receive two business class round-trip tickets. Winners whose Eligible Code was generated from a regular transaction (self-service 91 or 95) will receive two economy class round-trip tickets.
20. The prize includes the flights VAT and taxes.
21. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked no later than 4 weeks prior to the intended travel date.
22. The Winner and their companion must travel together.
23. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued and the reservation is confirmed.
24. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, Etihad Guest Miles, or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person.
25. By accepting the prize, the Winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
6 Notification of Winner
26. The Winners will be notified by phone via the mobile number used at the time of registering the Eligible Code.
27. The Winners of each weekly draw will be announced on social media.
7 Claiming the prize
28. ADNOC Distribution will contact Winners using the mobile number used at the time of registering the Eligible Code. Thereafter, the Winner should present themselves at ADNOC Distribution HO with the original receipt containing the winning Eligibility Code, an official proof of identity (passport or EID). If ADNOC Distribution is unable to contact the relevant Winner or if the relevant Winner does not present themselves at ADNOC Distribution’s HO in Abu Dhabi or at another agreed ADNOC venue within 14 days after the relevant draw, the Winner will be disqualified.
29. Photos and names of Winners can be published on ADNOC social media channels. Additionally, the Winners of each weekly draw may be requested to share the details of their trip either prior to or following their flights. No compensation will be provided for this.
30. By participating in this raffle, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates, each participating customer agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless ADNOC Distribution and Etihad Airways, their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advisors, advertising/promotion agencies, as well as their directors, officers, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to the customer’s participation in the raffle.
31. ADNOC Distribution and Etihad Airways shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the customers entry into this raffle or in connection with or arising from the use of Etihad Airways tickets.
32. The Winner is responsible for all costs incurred in claiming and using his/her winning tickets. For the avoidance of doubt, ADNOC Distribution shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the delivery, any delay in delivery or the non-delivery of any ticket.
33. ADNOC Distribution reserves the right to reject any entry (and award any ticket to a substitute winner) if it has grounds to believe the customer has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from such rejection. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10 Alteration, extension / suspension, and termination
34. To the maximum extent permitted by laws of the United Arab Emirates and where this is necessary or desirable by ADNOC Distribution due to supervening circumstances beyond reasonable control; ADNOC Distribution reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of this raffle, suspend, extend and/or terminate this raffle at any time, without prior notice.
11 Governing law
35. These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the UAE. The Courts of Abu Dhabi will have exclusive jurisdiction.
36. These Terms and Conditions are available in both Arabic and English. In the event of any inconsistency between the Arabic and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.