We are empowering lives across the UAE – on the road, at sea and in the air.
ADNOC Distribution is the UAE’s leading operator of retail fuel service stations and the sole retail fuel operator in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Every month, more than 20 million visits are paid to our network of more than 360 retail service stations in Abu Dhabi and the northern emirates of Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain.
In addition, we are the leading marketer and distributor of fuels to commercial, government and military customers throughout the UAE, with a particularly dominant market position in Abu Dhabi. We also provide refueling and related services at seven international airports in the UAE.
We continue to grow, and by the end of 2017 we will have opened 28 new retail service stations this year in the UAE. We are also actively looking for growth opportunities at home and abroad across our diverse range of business sectors.
Our primary focus areas are:
- A strong retail presence which includes ADNOC service stations providing a comprehensive range of fueling and related vehicle services including car washes, lube services and tire centers.
- Popular ancillary services at our service stations including our extremely popular Oasis convenience stores -and more than 600 retail tenants at our service stations, including quick service restaurants such as McDonald’s, Starbucks and Costa Coffee.
- Exclusive provision of annual vehicle inspections in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi - in the first five months of 2017, more than 350,000 light vehicles were processed at our 21 Vehicle Inspection Centers in Abu Dhabi city and the regions of Al Ain and Al Dhafra.
- Our aviation services provide 24/7 support to airline customers, including passenger and cargo flights, the military and general aviation clients across the UAE
- Tailored refueling services for corporate customers
- Lubricants: we have a high standard lubricant and packaging plant which is marketed locally and regionally
- State-of-the-art bunkering facilities at Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi, which refuel ships at arrival and departure
- We also distribute and promote Natural Gas for Vehicles (NGV)