Awards & certifications
Each award is a testimony of our teams’ hard work and determination and drives us to constantly develop better products and services.
- In July 2018, ADNOC Distribution obtained the ISO 50001 certification from Intertek Certification for its world-class Energy Management System.
- In May 2017, ADNOC Distribution has received the “Best Aviation Fuel Supplier Award” from the Etihad Airways annual Vendor Symposium.
- In 2015, ADNOC Distribution won the ‘Partnership in Action’.
- Etihad Airways Vendor Symposium awarded in 2015.
- In January 2014, ADNOC Aviation became a member of the International Association of Stability, Handling and Use of Liquid Fuels (IASH).
- In 2013, ADNOC Distribution’s Aviation Division won the ‘Best Aviation Fuel Service Provider’ Title. This award was evaluated on the basis of turnover times, quality and brand standards, and safety and security standards among others. • 4th Annual Emerging Markets Airport Awards 2013.
- ADNOC Distribution Aviation Operations Department was certified as an Approved IFQP Training Facility, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 29 November 2012.
- ADNOC Distribution was certified as a member of the Joint Inspection Group from 30th March 2011 (Membership Number 16/37).
- In January 2011, ADNOC Aviation became a Strategic Partner Member of IATA.
- The company obtained ISO 9002 certification from the BSI (British Standards Institute) in 1998, and subsequently ISO 9001-2008 accreditation in 2003.
- In 1999, ADNOC Distribution’s Aviation Division received the prestigious MTMC (US Military Transport Management Command) Quality Award for Excellent Services.
- 2016 ADNOC Annual HSE Award: projects entitled ‘Safety on the Road by Increasing Delivery Load’ in the Operations Group; ‘ADNOC Xpress Stations’ in the Technical Group; ‘Falco’s Day Out’ in the CEO Group; ‘Procedures Followed by ADNOC Oasis Ladies Supervisors in Case of Emergency’ in the Retails Sales Group; and ‘HR Self-service Kiosks’ in the Administration Group.
- 2015 ADNOC Annual HSE Award: a project entitled ADNOC Intelligent Service Stations was runner-up in the “Innovation” category.
- 2014 ADNOC Annual HSE Award: a project entitled Gas Delivery in a more sustainable way was runner-up in the “Environment” category.
- 2014 ADNOC Annual HSE Award: a project entitled Fuel up your car and your conscience was runner-up in the “Sustainability” category.
- 2013 ADNOC Annual HSE Award: Mr Abdullah Salem Al Dhaheri, former CEO of ADNOC Distribution, won the “HSE Champion” category
- ‘Best Payment Innovation of the Year’ and ‘Best Contactless Solution’ awards at the annual Middle East Smart Cards & Payments Awards ceremony
- ‘Best Energy & Industry Implementation of the Year’ award at the 11th Arabian Computer News/Arab Technology Awards.
- Computer Arabian New (Middle East) - Best Energy Implementation Solution of the Year 2014
- ICT Computer News Middle East Sponsored By Etisalat - Enterprise Infrastructure & Enterprise Resource Planning for the Year 2014
- Oracle Corporation Award – Best Cloud Implementation of the Year 2014
- Best Technology Adoption of Oil and Gas Sector’ award by Computer News magazine
- Best Energy Sector Development’ accolade at the Arab Technology Awards organized by Computer Arabian News 2013
- Best Oil & Gas Downstream Operation Company to implement Oracle Engineered System Solutions Worldwide
- Best Database Administrator in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Best IT System Implementation in Manufacturing & Energy Sector MEA
- Best Company to Implement Oracle Engineered System MEA 2013
- SUPERBRANDS AWARD 2014-2017 – award received over four consecutive years for excellence in marketing and distribution of petroleum products and services locally, regionally and internationally •
- ‘Brand of the Year’ distinction at the World Branding Awards 2017-2015 in the National Award category for service stations sector.
- Asia’s ‘Most Influential Chief Marketing Officer’ at the World Brand Congress Awards 2015, held in Singapore